This program is for children who will be 3 or 4 years old by October 1st
The program follows the District 6 calendar and runs 4 days per week (Tuesday – Friday)
Morning and Afternoon sessions are offered at multiple locations throughout Greeley
Weld County School District 6 Fall Registration for 2020-2021 School Year Now Open!
Please use the link below to start you registration today
Dear ABC and Bright School Age Families,
ABC and Bright School-Age Centers continue to stay open for our families as we are following the Weld County Department of Public Health and Environment, CO Department of Early Care and Education and Child Health Connection guidelines. Due to the school district closures, we have been forced to close our locations at all Greeley/Evans elementary schools. To minimize cross contamination between children, here are the available locations and requirements.
ABC West- ONLY for families with a younger sibling attending ABC West.
5000 W. 11th Street - Greeley, CO 80634
ABC Central- ONLY for families with a younger sibling attending ABC Central.
1511 12th Ave - Greeley, CO 80631
ABC East-For all School Age Children in Greeley/Evans without a younger sibling at either ABC West OR ABC Central.
1028 5th Ave - Greeley, CO 80631
Letford Bright School-Age Center-For all School-Age Children in Johnstown/Milliken
Skyview Bright School-Age Center-For all School-Age Children in Windsor/Severance
Heiman Bright School-Age Center-For all school-age children
Monfort Bright School-Age Center –For all school-age children
ABC Ault-Only for families in the Ault/Pierce area
We thank you for your patience with the adjustments we have made for School-Age kids and keeping families in the same buildings. As our summer activities are winding down, the 2020-2021 school year is just around the corner. We will continue to provide safe learning environments and support our families to the best of our ability throughout Greeley-Evans, Windsor, Johnstown and Ault.
About ABC Child Centers
ABC Child Development Centers and Bright School-Age Centers are designed to be model child care programs. The positive effects of our programming can only be truly achieved through the commitment of the management, teaching staff and support staff alike. We strive to have each of our centers to be "a light on a hill" for the families we serve - places where the stresses of their lives can be eased through the caring and compassion of dedicated staff to the families we serve.
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our 5-star approach:Education
- To provide the finest educational experience for all of our children.
- To provide developmentally appropriate academic curriculum and assessment.
- To stimulate a life-time love of learning.
- To build a solid sense of self-esteem, achievement, and leadership.
- To model positive principles of behavior... sharing, caring patience, honesty, forgiveness, kindness, and justice.
- To help develop continuing values and friendships to last a lifetime.
- To provide safe, clean, and stimulating centers that provide a healthy atmoshpere which facilitate learning and ensure quality.
- To add enrichment activities including: private swimming pools and splash park, dance and movement, foreign language, music, creative outside play spaces, sports camps and fun field trips.
- To support positive family relationships.
- To provide ongoing support where parents have a voice in their child's educational development.
- To provide parents the very best care for their chidren and the peace of mind that follows in knowing their children are in safe, dedicated hands.
- To lead the centers with certified and dedicated staff who have years of experience and education.
- To provide training and mentoring in "model" child care facilities for education students.
- To expect the highest standards of integrity and leadership throughout the community for all of our staff.