BC Child Development Centers and Bright School-Age Centers are designed to be model child care programs. The positive effects of our programming can only be truly achieved through the commitment of the management, teaching staff and support staff alike. We strive to have each of our centers to be "a light on a hill" for the families we serve - places where the stresses of their lives can be eased through the caring and compassion of dedicated staff to the families we serve.
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our 5-star approach:Education
- To provide the finest educational experience for all of our children.
- To provide developmentally appropriate academic curriculum and assessment.
- To stimulate a life-time love of learning.
- To build a solid sense of self-esteem, achievement, and leadership.
- To model positive principles of behavior... sharing, caring patience, honesty, forgiveness, kindness, and justice.
- To help develop continuing values and friendships to last a lifetime.
- To provide safe, clean, and stimulating centers that provide a healthy atmoshpere which facilitate learning and ensure quality.
- To add enrichment activities including: private swimming pools and splash park, dance and movement, foreign language, music, creative outside play spaces, sports camps and fun field trips.
- To support positive family relationships.
- To provide ongoing support where parents have a voice in their child's educational development.
- To provide parents the very best care for their chidren and the peace of mind that follows in knowing their children are in safe, dedicated hands.
- To lead the centers with certified and dedicated staff who have years of experience and education.
- To provide training and mentoring in "model" child care facilities for education students.
- To expect the highest standards of integrity and leadership throughout the community for all of our staff.
LIKE us on Face Book!
ABC's Bright School-Age Centers Light's On Afterschool!
We had a wonderful turn out for our Annual Light's On Afterschool event this year! Several of our Principals, Teachers, School Board Members and Parents visited our Sites and saw our programs in action! Please click on the link below to read an article from Education Reporter, Tyler Silvy of the Greeley Tribune, about our event!